Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Playtime and Snow plows

Having races down the stairs
Backwards races
Marcus watching the snow plow in our driveway

Daddy helping Carson get all the animals out
Marcus doing some time...
Cole enjoying his day
Cole playing with the lights
Carson playing with the lights...also.
Cole before bed
Sharing
Marcus hanging out
Sharing again
I was just thinking this morning while I sat in the rocking chair rocking all three of my boys at the same time, that it won't be much longer before they are too big to do that. The twins are getting some back teeth in now so they are not feeling well and are much more clingy and wanting to be held. I CERTAINLY don't mind, in fact I love it, I just wish they felt better. I posted some pictures of the boys playing last week. Carson and Cole are loving their zoo animals and starting to try and make sounds like the animals do. So far they think ALL animals say "ROAR"...so there is a lot of "roaring" going on around here. Marcus has been busy playing with his doctor's set he got for Christmas. He loves it when I will be his patient. He loves to give me shots and check my ears. It's really funny how he uses a lot of the same phrases as he hears at his doctor's appointments. For example when he listens to my heart with the stethoscope he always says, "that's nice and loud". He has this little kids spiderman laptop too, which he uses at the end of my appt to make the next appt. I just love the imagination he has!

No comments: