Friday, August 15, 2008

Two Words...PING PONG

Do we look tired or what???
And now we're all going to drive 8 hours...
Levi and David
Amanda cleaning windows
Levi's Mom working hard
Carson playing with the kitchen set in the yard...hoping it's not going to get packed next
Cole supervising the move
Marcus
Our Dads
David strategically planning how to pack the truck
Boys busy playing while we load the truckAmanda keeping the boys entertained
Enjoying the party
Cool Dude
Is that a piece of gauze? No, it's Marcus and his blankie!
Playing at the park
ColeBirthday boy, also known as "baby boy A"
Birthday boy...also known as "baby boy B" Loving our new home
Marcus and DaddyDeann and Jenny
Rock stars
Ok, so first off, Levi and I are hooked on Ping Pong! We moved into our new home and there was a nice ping pong table stored in our basement storage room...so we are using it! It's so much fun, but very addicting! I have to admit that our house would probably have been "put together" much more quickly if we hadn't spent EVERY afternoon down there, while the boys are sleeping. I also have to admit that we are pretty competitive with each other so there has been a lot "friendly" comments made between the two of us. I can just hear the conversation now as Levi goes into clinicals on Monday, "So what did you do on your two week break?"..."played PING PONG?" Ha ha! Someday we will get to the beach for a vacation, but for now it's ping pong. We even went so far as to DVR the Olympic's ping pong tournament at 4 a.m. just to see if we could get some pointers...
Very strange I know.
I posted lots of pic's of various things over the past few weeks. Since my Mom had knee surgery recently, her job during the move was to be camera woman...she did a great job! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Are you sure that is Marcus' blanket? Wow...has he got good use out of that!! Ping, pong! That is great. I am the worst at being competitive, especially with Ryan. I don' know why because I could never beat him at any sports. Fun times with the hubby! Great pictures by the way. Good luck with clinicals Levi!

Jen M said...

Great pictures! I can just picture the two of you playing ping pong and "trash talking" each other!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

You already know how much I LOVE ping-pong. Now you're making me want to come play with y'all sometime. You know, there is a table tennis club in Kirksville...
- Davy Barr