Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sweet Music


For the past two years our piano has been stored at Levi's parents house since we didn't have room for it. On Saturday Levi, David, Isaiah, and Andy brought it over to our house. It is the piano that my brother and I played as we were growing up. I remember many hours of practice, recitals, and contests we both were in. Those are a lot of fun memories for me. I hope the boys will take an interest in music of some sort too. Right now there is a HUGE interest!!! Over and over again all day long I hear "Mommy can I play the piano" (Marcus), or "Pano?" (Carson), or Cole just points at it. It's kind of cute. It has been years since I played, but I figure it's like riding a bike right? You never completely forget? We'll see. I'm going to get some music out this week and see what I can do. :)

No comments: