Friday, August 31, 2007

Our Visit to the Park

I'm free! It's good to be a kid!
Giggles...
I am enjoying myself, I am enjoying myself, I am enjoying myself...
Swing higher brother!
Oh, I'm so exhausted...I think I'll just go ahead and fall asleep here if that's ok.
I love slides!
On the go again!
Sweet boy
Our little monkey
Marcus

Happy boys

Cole
Carson
Enjoying some goldfish in the park


This was the twins' first time at the park where they actually got out of their stroller! Carson and Cole enjoyed the park just as much as big brother Marcus! We had a great evening and really enjoyed seeing the boys have so much fun. Carson and Cole loved the swings, they both just giggled the whole time. Towards the end of our time there Carson got pretty comfortable and looks pretty relaxed in his swing...I think a few more minutes and he would have been asleep! I know there are a lot of pictures here, but we had so much fun I just had to share them!

2 comments:

The Borlase Bunch said...

It looks like you had a fun time- I love the swing pictures- way too cute!!!

Jen M said...

Looks like the perfect evening!