Monday, August 27, 2007

Daddy's first day of CRNA school



Getting everything together

Saying goodbye to the boys
Out the door...

The long awaited day is finally here...but not without a lot of nervousness and prayers! Daddy is starting classes today so we're all a little anxious. Last week he had two days of orientation that was mostly filled with speeches of intimidation, talks of what to expect, how to prepare yourself, and how to prepare your families for what lies ahead. Levi was glad to find out that most of his 40 classmates are married and have families that will be going through this process too. (kind of makes him feel like everyone is in the same boat)

Levi, the boys and I are so proud of you and thankful for what God has done...No one could ever fully understand the road we have been on, but God is faithful and has proven time and time again that He has ALWAYS been there. I love you with all my heart and I am thankful for this opportunity to walk with you through this journey.

3 comments:

The Borlase Bunch said...

Good luck guys!! Jenny- call if you ever need to chat.... Jeff got his masters while I was at home with the 3 girls- and then Tristan came along during that process.... I remember getting quite lonely- and it was hard not to feel sorry for myself! Love you!

Jen M said...

We are sooooo excited for you!

Jo said...

Awww, so sweet! Jenny, Levi is one *blessed* guy to have such a supportive, thankful, cheerful wife who's so glad to go on this journey in life with him. You are a lesson to all of us wives! I love your blog and the pics of the boys and the news. I hope all goes well for you guys. Miss you all and the boys are darling!