Thursday, August 30, 2007

Boys playing this week









Here are a few pictures of the boys playing this week...and one of Marcus catching an episode of Sesame Street. It's been an interesting week with runny noses and shorter tempers...not mine.. :) The babies are both teething again, hopefully that explains it all. This morning I caught Carson and Cole babbling back and forth with each other and then giggling. I came downstairs to see what they were doing and they were playing peek a boo behind the recliner. It was kind of neat to see them interacting and actually keeping each other occupied. Taught Marcus how to play red light green light this morning, while holding/rocking Carson in my arms for an hour in the rocking chair. He's becoming a Momma's boy and I love it! No one else will hold still that long and just let me hold them.


We also got to go to the mall this week and let the boys run around and play in the playland area. We met another family there from Levi's school, it was fun getting to know them and visit. Forgot to take my camera though so there are no pic's of that. Sorry!

No comments: