Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ready for winter!




We ordered the babies new coats about a week ago and the UPS man dropped them off yesterday afternoon. When the boys woke up from their nap I had them try them on. They fit perfectly and looked so warm! It was kind of a funny moment, Levi and I just laughed as they walked around in them looking like the kid from 'A Christmas Story'... To my surprise the boys both loved them so much they each cried when we took them off.

Marcus keeps asking when it's going to snow, I think he is ready to get out and play in it. Hopefully we actually get some good snow this year, so he won't be disappointed. He already has a good coat, and is geared up with new gloves and a new hat. Bring on the snow!

2 comments:

Jen M said...

They look too cute -- I literally did a double take at the first picture, it looks just like Marcus to me! Glad to see you are ready for snow -- love you

The Borlase Bunch said...

That is so adorable- not that I don't love having big kids- but I miss those days when my kids were all so little and chubby!
They are going to have to shoosh the ladies away this winter!!