Friday, September 21, 2007

Memories and lazy mornings









Since quitting my job at Cerner when Marcus was 9 months old, one of my favorite memories when Marcus was a baby is getting him up in the morning and bringing him into bed with me to cuddle and watch the morning news. Often he would fall back asleep...there's nothing more precious than a sleeping baby.


This morning I had a bright idea to see if the twins would like to do the same. Although it was still sweet, it was different. Soon after I got them out of bed, Marcus joined them in the bed too...soon there was no room for Mommy. That's ok though, I still sat there and just looked at the blessings God has given me and said a prayer of thanks. I'm so undeserving, but blessings He still gives me.


I included a few pic's here of that special time this morning, and one of the favorite man in my life as he headed out to lab, breakfast in hand.

3 comments:

The Borlase Bunch said...

That is just too cute! Your boys are all so photogenic- you just want to squeeze them all! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Jen M said...

The house looks great! It looks so comfy, I can't wait to come see it in person!!

Peter L said...

Treasure these memories in your mind and heart, as well as with photos. They grow up way too fast (he types as his youngest celebrates her 13th birthday). Sigh!