Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Beautiful day

Good Morning Carson!
Good Morning Cole!
Mommy's sweeties

Not a new hairstyle, just kind of windy!
Again, windy...


Hurry and take the picture, let's go for our walk!
Which ones were the twins?
???
Brothers
Cole
Carson

Here are some pic's I took today before and after taking the boys on a walk. They love their wagon, and enjoy riding around the neighborhood. On the way back today I looked over my shoulder and Carson was falling asleep...go figure. That kiddo can fall asleep anytime, anywhere.
The weather here has been very cool since Saturday. On Saturday we were out running errands at noon and it was only 59 degrees. These past few mornings when I leave to go to the gym it is only in the upper 40's. Today we have a high though of 74, so it's warming up again. Fall definitely has slipped up on me though...had to dig out jeans and jackets for the boys.
Marcus is excited to start swimming lessons tonight, he keeps asking if it's time to go. Hopefully he will enjoy it and it won't be a crying fest...I'll let you know tomorrow! :)
Again, lots of pictures here I know...but Grandma's and Grandpa's love them and want to make sure they aren't missing out on moments.


3 comments:

Teresa said...

Yes, Grandmas DO love the pictures and there is no such thing as too many! I hope the little fellas won't get tired of "posing" for the camera though. =)

Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma Kelly

Jen M said...

Grandparents are not the only ones that love them!!!!!!

The Borlase Bunch said...

Marcus and Carson do look a lot alike- isn't that amazing?? I too love the pictures- all of your boys are very photogenic... the story of the diaper in the tub made me laugh- thanks for sharing your life with us :)