Friday, November 12, 2010

Our Newest Addition...

Xena
Cole
Xena
Wrestling with Cole
Hanging out with Daddy
Xena 8 weeks
This is the face of one happy kid!
Marcus couldn't wait to tell his teachers about her.

Every boy needs a dog right? Well, now we have one. The boys have been so excited and anxious to get a dog for quite a while now. Since we have been renting most of their lives this hasn't been possible until now. We fell in love with this sweetie online, and my Mother in law Terri, the twins and I drove to Des Moines and back yesterday to pick her up.
She is an 8 week old Boxer pup, and we have decided to name her Xena. She is so loveable, playful, and yet calm. She just loves for you to sit and hold her. Here are some pic's from last night and today.

2 comments:

One Crowded House said...

she is darling... congratulations on your new addition (another girl in the house for you too!)

Jennifer said...

Oh she is adorable!!! I am so not telling my family though...they want a dog soooo badly. Let me know how it goes as a boxer is one of the many on their list. I love her coloring too! Congrats!