Monday, January 25, 2010

Time with Grandpa









It seems that January is flying by, and I haven't been very good at getting blog posts on here.
I have been meaning to get this pictures on here too...I guess better late than never!
On one of the days we were at my parents house for Christmas the twins went on a little outing with my Dad to Bass Pro to look around. Levi and I were out running errands and Marcus stayed behind at the house with Grandma, so she wouldn't be lonely (but I'm sure she wouldn't have been). He worries about people being lonely, so he enjoyed spending time with her all by himself. :) Anyway, here are some pictures from Dad's time with the two little boys.

1 comment:

One Crowded House said...

it looks like they had fun on their special time with Grandpa... so sweet :)