Friday, September 5, 2008

A Whole Sentence

Do they look ornery or what?
The big brother
Silly guys



Carson
Marcus
Cole
The boys
This morning on the way home from the gym Carson was busy chattering away. He likes to point out things to his brothers, so he was saying, "Yook Cole" and pointing at things along the road. Then I heard him say his first sentence, "Yook Cole, there's kirekuk!" (A firetruck) He seems to be exploding with language which is really fun for all of us. I really think as he talks more and more Cole will start to catch on too. They are all three definitely at a very ornery stage right now, and while it too is fun, it is also pretty exhausting...but we're surviving. :) Here are a few pic's that I took this week. Have a GREAT Friday!

1 comment:

One Crowded House said...

I now know what you mean.... 3 boys... such a blessing, but can wear a mama out! :)

I love how they do their housework in their diapers :)