Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Few Funnies...



I thought these pic's were kind of cute...I was cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast and came into the living room to see Marcus sitting on the couch with his bike helmet on... I guess you can never be too careful watching an episode of Caillou!
Yesterday morning I was in the bathroom getting ready. Marcus came in and gave me a little purple hair clip. He told me, "MOM, nook at what I found under my kitchen set. It nooks nike a nittle dirls hair cripper." (It was just so cute how he didn't know what it was called, and how he can't say "L" words or the word "girl" very clearly yet) We decided it must be either Meghan or Kaitlyn's since they are the only little girls who have ever visited here. So girls, we'll send that home with Grandma and Grandpa Kelly this weekend.
Speaking of speech not being clear...the twins still don't say too much. Well, Carson every once in a while will try a word or two. The one thing we figured out this week that Carson says is "Dole". This means, Cole. He says it whenever his brother is not in close proximity to him, he'll get up and start looking for him and yell Dole!Dole!! Cole is keeping his lips sealed...except for this lisp like thing he uses after all jibber jabber. We're not sure what that is all about. We're not real concerned yet with the lack of speech. It helps to make them seem more like our babies still too.

4 comments:

One Crowded House said...

Your boys are so adorable :) Our twinnies were a little slow on the talking thing too- they were able to communicate with each other (and Taylor, who is only 21 months older).... that they weren't really forced to say anything.

And, yes, enjoy them being "babies" for a bit longer!

Hannah said...

That's so cute! Toddler lisps can be the most adorable things about them!

Jennifer said...

It is good that Marcus is thinking safety with his helmet. Maybe he has had too many small objects whirled at him by his little bro's. :) Too cute!! Your family is so adorable. Oh, you know who reminds me of Levi...Tony Romo (Jessica Simpson's guy). When I see pictures of him smiling it I think of Levi. Just thought I would add that tid bit of information. Enjoy your weekend with gma & gpa Kelly! Love you guys! Jen C.

Greg & Alexis said...

I didn't know they made helmets that big;)