Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Levi!!!

David and Levi
Jim teaching the boys how to paint
David and Levi
Brothers
Levi Andrew Kelly
Levi
Levi
Baby Levi
Levi
David and Levi








So the boys and I decided to sing "Happy Birthday" to Levi this morning when he woke up...in reality what happened is that Marcus ran out of the room because he gets embarrassed easily, Carson just stood there and looked at me like I was crazy, and Cole danced up a storm! It was pretty funny! This past weekend we went home to celebrate Levi's 30th birthday...though he didn't know all that was to come. I had a series of surprises for him, while Mom and Dad watched the boys for us. NO, it wasn't a trip to the beach or some fancy resort...but it was still pretty cool, and he really loved it! On Saturday morning when he woke up I told him he was scheduled for a 1 hr massage. He went and did that, he had never had one before, but loved it. When he got back and showered we put the boys down for their afternoon nap and packed up our bags and left for the night. I took him shopping at the plaza, we walked around and enjoyed the day. We had a reservation at the Marriott down there that night, then met friends for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (his favorite place). It was a great time of visiting and getting together and just having fun! We then went back to our hotel and were able to sleep in as long as we wanted... I realize this was for Levi's birthday, but I thoroughly enjoyed it as well! No one woke us up in the night because they didn't feel good, or early in the morning...it was bliss.
Sunday we went home around noon and Levi's parents drove down to see us (also a surprise). Sunday night we went to dinner with my parents, his parents, and my brother and Alexis. It was a really fun weekend, and hopefully relaxing for Levi as well.
Levi, I love you with ALL my heart, and I'm so happy to have you in my life to share every day with. I am so amazed and thankful each day for the man God has made you to be. Not only are you a wonderful father to our boys, but you are truly the man of my dreams...thankyou for being the leader in our family, and loving us the way you do. Happy 30th Birthday sweetie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi,

It's Becka, and I just wanted to wish you Happy 30th! I can't believe we're all this age with kids! I love the old pictures--that's how I remember you and David! Seems like yesterday, we were 10 years old, eating brownies and playing Monopoly for hours! :oD You've got such a sweet family! This is a great blog! I read it all the time here in Virginia!
~Becka

Peter L said...

Oops! It looks like a forgetful uncle forgot to send a birthday wish to his oldest nephew. So, here it is.

Ahem. “Happy Birthday, Levi! Remember, thirty is not over the hill, but the top seems awfully close!

Now, go enjoy your family and live to see your grandchildren grow up.

Love, Uncle Peter