Friday, November 30, 2007

What a week!



Just as I thought the boys were starting to feel better, we discovered around 11pm last night that Carson had gotten sick in his bed. After an extensive cleanup effort (TMI?) we put Carson in bed with me so I could keep an eye on him all night. He was running a fever and pretty much cried most of the night even after Tylenol. Needless to say we're sleepiheads this morning...
On a fun note, we had our first real snow last night. (although I think it snowed over Thanksgiving, we just were not here) I had to go out and get more medicine at the store and it was pretty slick out. We're supposed to get up to 10 inches tomorrow, so that will be exciting! When I woke up this morning it was 3 degree's here...a subtle reminder of where we are I suppose!
I plan to get a pot of vegetable soup going today, and we'll settle in for a quiet weekend at home watching the snow fall...and of course the Missouri Tigers vs. Oklahoma on Saturday night...
I've included a pic of our Christmas tree, we put it up before Thanksgiving since we'll be on the road for 3 weeks during Christmas break. We wanted more time to enjoy it! It's very pretty, and lights up the whole room.

No comments: