Friday, November 9, 2007

Hanging out at home

Marcus loves his bouncy ball!
Brothers
Happy Cole
Carson
Silly Marcus
Marcus
Brothers
New game...
Smiley! Showing his teeth
Smiley #2...also showing his teeth
Playing cars
Daddy's little protege?

This week has flown by! Tuesday I took Marcus to his 3 year wellcheck with Dr Bauer. I had made the mistake of telling him that he wouldn't be getting shots this time...I was wrong. He had to have one immunization I didn't know about. After I briefed him on the situation and told him I was sorry that I had told him otherwise, he said "it's ok Mommy"... I felt HORRIBLE, but he braved it and we went to Barnes and Noble to play with the trains and pick out a book. I did figure out though that most of his anxiety is not about shots at the doctor, but rather about getting his ears looked at. He remembers all the ear trouble he's had and uncomfortable visits to the doctor where his ears were constantly being dug at! Thank the Lord for tubes, and whoever invented them. Anyway, aside from the shot he made it through the whole visit without crying. (which is a BIG thing for him)
Levi has been busy this week studying and taking quizzes. He has a couple of tests next week and a quiz the Tuesday after, THEN we/he get to take a break and head to Kirksville for Thanksgiving. I can't believe it's already time for the holidays! Congrats Levi, you've made it this far!! I know it's been an extraordinary amount of hard work for you, but you've handled it beautifully. We love you and are thankful for your sacrifices!
Here are some pics of the boys playing around the house this week. You'll notice they've found a "game" they like to play with their toys...throwing them all over the baby gate. Fun! ;) Apparently the twins are into throwing things right now...last night Cole threw Marcus' new shoes into the bath tub!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love the "new game" picture. I'm sure they keep Mommy VERY busy! Jenny, you're getting fast with the camera too, catching the boys with those beautiful smiles (grandma talk). Thank you so much for the time it takes to do this for us all.

Levi, we are so thankful to see the Lord's grace and strength continuing to hold you up in these intense weeks and months.

We love and miss you all so much, and can't wait to see you.

Mom