Friday, November 16, 2007

Average week

Silly Marcus
Marcus and Cole
Playing some ball
Happy Carson!
Small scuffle in the kitchen
Cole
Happy moment
Big Brother

Fighting over a chair
still...
Carson is NOT giving up!
Cole giving him grief!
Carson, with bump on the head...bathtime can be pretty crazy!
Marcus
Cole enjoying bathtime...and getting water all over the bathroom
Our three sweeties
Battle of wills...

This week has been pretty much routine...seems most weeks are, but that's what seems to work best for us. Levi has been very busy studying for 3 big tests and two quizzes all within less than a week. Tuesday before Thanksgiving will be the last one and then we will be on the road to Kirksville. We are all looking forward to the road trip! As much as we love it here, we are ready to get out and get away for a few days.

This week has been a challenge as the babies have decided they are going to fight over literally everything! This is new to me! Marcus never had anyone to fight with, so we haven't had to handle this yet. Toys, chairs, books, you name it...if one has it, the other one wants it. Since they still can't talk, they just scream at each other and start crying...a test of my patience for sure! God always knows where I need to grow.
On a happier note, Marcus and I have had some quality time this week (since fighting usually lands the babies in bed for a little while). He loves to play catch, read books, color, paint, and draw with Mommy. He surprised me yesterday by starting to draw letters. He knows all the letters, I just didn't know he could draw some of them. Then he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, what letter starts with the T-t-t sound?"...then asked about the B-b-b sound? I guess I need to get out some of the preschool learning activity books I bought. I love it that he likes to learn, I just feel bad not having as much time for just he and I as we would like. He's a good kid, and thankfully very patient with frazzled Mommy.

Tonight we are headed to Falls Park for the Winter Wonderland lighting. Should be a good time, I'll probably have some pictures to post tomorrow.... IT's FRIDAY!!!!! :)

1 comment:

One Crowded House said...

I love Fridays too!!!! Love the pictures of the not sharing and the bathtime- they are so cute- even when they are shoving each other around :)