Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Week with Mom

Mom and Marcus
Dad building with the boys
Marcus watching the coffee maker
Story time
The boys wearing their Daddy out!
Wrestling all three at once
Having fun in the "penalty box" :)
Cole showing me his piano still works even though the end broke off when he stepped on it

This past week was so fun for me! Not only did my parents come up to visit last weekend, but my Mom also stayed with us all week. She took a week of vacation and came to hang out with us. It was such a big help to me to have her here, especially on a week when Levi was on call and gone quite a bit. We had a great time visiting, playing with the boys, shopping, and just hanging out. God has been so kind to give me such a loving and sweet mother...I've always known that, and having this past week with her meant so much to me. I love you more than I can even adequately express Mom. Thanks for sharing the week with us!
Dad drove back up last night after work and Levi's parents had brought dinner over. We had dinner and played mexican train domino's most of the evening. It was a lot of fun. Levi was in and out most of the evening. He got home from work, and then was paged and went back in two more times before his head hit the pillow last night. So far today he only had to go in once, so it's been a relaxing afternoon for him.
We're having Levi's family over for the Super Bowl tomorrow, so that will be a fun time! Hope you're having a great week!

4 comments:

One Crowded House said...

mommas are such a great help!!! The first day they are gone- you think "now how was I doing this on my own before they came???" It seems like it takes me a bit to get back into the groove!

Jennifer said...

Your Mom is so sweet! What would we do without them?!! I am glad you had a great week with her. I love playing Dominoes. My parents actually got us started on them. Your pictures are great as usual. Is Levi on call everyday? I hope not!! That would be exhausting! Enjoy the superbowl with the Kelly family! Have a great week!

Levi, Jenny, Marcus, Carson, and Cole said...

Jennifer, to answer your question...not everyday, that would be aweful! He's on every 3rd weekday and every third weekend. This week it fell on his weekend, so turned out 4 days this week he was on. He's getting a ton of cases which is great!

Brian said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I love your new wallpaper, the "Frogs are made for little boy's pockets"! It's so cute.
Glad you had a such a great week with your mom! Your pictures are always so sweet!