Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

All the grandsons
The boys coming downstairs Christmas morning
Checking out the presents
Little sneaky guy heading for the tree! Carson and Cole having a snack
Smiley Maven! (this is how he is most of the time...what a joy!)
Greg and baby boy
Marcus enjoying a gift from Grandma and Papa
Mom enjoying her Grandsons
Maven opening a present
Carson excited to see what's inside
Marcus thrilled with a gift from Mommy and Daddy
Cole opening a gift
Alexis, Maven, and Greg
Sweet Maven...and his first Christmas
Cole with Papa Ballew
Brothers
An early Christmas Eve gift...it sounded like an all out emergency around the house for days!
Finally I'm getting around to getting my pictures posted of Christmas in KC. We've had our computer back for a while, but I just haven't had time to get these posted until now. Speaking of our computer, it runs great and so fast now that we had it worked on! (Thanks Grandma and Papa Kelly!) It is so nice because it's back to the speed of when we first got it!
We had a great time back in KC, but I've already blogged about that in the previous post. So, here are a lot of pic's, hope you enjoy! AND, a belated Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures Jenny! It looks like the boys had a good time! Maven is so cute by the way. I'm glad you are up again computer wise....you are one of my addictions. Well your blog is. :) Glad your time in KC was fun...now back to the regular routines. I can't believe a week of Jan. is gone already!! I hope call is going well for Levi! Take care, Jennifer