Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lego's and Interior Decorating...

I eat Lego's
and I secretly like to nap with my brother still.
Goober
Fall decor?
Winter is coming?

Just a few thoughts this week...

***I'm not sure if Marcus thinks his mother needs some help in the decorating department or what. One week I noticed him taping this fake leaf to our front door, and I might add that he swiped  (a big no-no) it from my Mom's wreath she has on her front door. It kept falling down so I helped him a few times to tape it back up there. Then last night Levi and I were watching TV after the kids had gone to bed and we noticed the leaf was gone, but now there was something else taped to the door. After closer inspection it appears to be a snowflake, or something resembling a snowflake. (he tore this out of a book, also a big no-no)  I readily admit that I'm not the best at decorating, but I think it could be worse... :) I may have to step up my game a little considering I now have a little silent "helper" who appreciates these type of things.
***Should I still be worried about a two year old putting toys in his mouth?? Apparently the answer to that question is YES! Last night Marcus was yelling and upset because Cole ate one of his Lego's! I asked him if he did such a thing, and he sweetly smiled at me and said, "Yes Momma." I tried to see if Marcus knew which one he ate...I guess trying to decide how serious this was. Marcus knew exactly which one it was. "It was the little round headlight to my car that I make." I was somewhat relieved as I thought well, it's little, round, probably will come out just fine. Better than a bigger, rectangular Lego!
***I found our Lego-eater sleeping in bed with his brother today during naptime...which was pretty precious! I think he'd like to sleep with him all the time, except that I always catch them laying in bed together (usually playing and not sleeping) and split them up into their separate beds. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to do that, as today they took the longest nap they have taken in a while. :)


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have to laugh at the lego incident!! You will be the poop inspector for a few days now!! :) I too am glad it wasn't one of the rectangle pieces!

One Crowded House said...

Eli still puts everything in his mouth... that is not fun! He must never actually eat it though- cause nothing else ever comes out the other end!