Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Moving/Packing Progress...

House plan 1
House plan 2
House plan 3
Sleepy artist (but definitely not starving)

I'm just taking a quick break from packing to post a few cute pictures that I noticed Marcus has been busy working on in his room. Do you think someone is just a little bit excited to move? He's been drawing houses for weeks now.

Yes, the real packing frenzy begins!!! Just kidding, it's really going very smoothly and I'm getting a LOT done. Levi is going to move a ton of boxes (packed) out to the garage for me this afternoon, and we'll get a better idea of how much we have left to do. I started feeling a little nervous last night just about everything going smoothly and coming together ok, but I know everything will be fine. Maybe it's more of just the overwhelming feeling of all that will take place in the next 5 days. Oh yeah, and throw in 2 birthdays for our babies on Sunday! I can't believe Carson and Cole will be two years old already. Not that they care or understand, but I promised them that next year they would have their first birthday celebration that won't be scheduled around moving! Yeah! Daddy will be gone in Sioux City, IA doing hearts for 4 weeks over their birthday next year, but we'll schedule something fun...maybe we'll meet him in Omaha for the weekend and go to the zoo there.
Wow...my mind is kind of scatterbrained so I'm probably not making a much sense. I better stop writing and just post these cute pic's. If you notice the one where Marcus is sleeping there are no sheets or comforter? Yep, that's because I already packed it. He giggles every time I tell him to go get in bed. He says, " you mean my sleeping bag on my mattress?" The boys probably feel like the house is closing in around them, they've been living out of their duffle bags (since their clothes are already packed) for several days now...Mom and I were joking that I might have them in their car seats ready to go by tomorrow night! :) Ok, enough. Over and Out.

4 comments:

One Crowded House said...

I've been thinking about you guys... sounds like you are making lots of progress!

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear that packing is going so smoothly! That is funny about what Marcus says about his bed. We love his house plans too. I hope Kirksville dries out a bit before you guys get there. I'm sure you have heard that they have had tons of rain!! We will be praying for you guys for safe travels this weekend and nice weather.

Levi, Jenny, Marcus, Carson, and Cole said...

Jennifer-Yeah, I heard about 14 inches of rain in 24 hours...crazy!! I would call our landlord and ask about our basement, but I really don't want to know right now! :)

Southern girls said...

There's only one consolation to having "Daddy" and Amanda gone right now... they're bringing Uncle Levi, Aunt Jenny and the boys back with them to STAY!!! To say we're excited is an understatement! Now to figure out what to do while we wait... We love you guys!!