Friday, April 11, 2008

Growing and Getting MORE Ornery

When the snow started yesterday
Loves to play with cars
Smiles!
Being boys, jumping off everything in sight
Watching WordWorld
Cheese!
GOTCHA!!! I scared them to death when I came around the corner to find their latest plan. Cole
Marcus
Having fun with Dad!
Carson
Big boy pants and shoes!
Ok, so I was wrong about not getting anymore snow...we were under a Blizzard Advisory from yesterday until tonight at 7pm!!! I think it's so crazy to get snow in mid April, let alone blizzard white out conditions...but the bright side, which I usually tend to look at, is that it will be in the 60's next week!
I got a phone call from my Mom last night and she sounded kind of sad and missing her boys! SO, Mom here are a bunch of pic's of the past week...the week flew by so I kind of got behind on blogging. I had big plans of getting my house spotless and the laundry all caught up. I did get the laundry all done, but not so much the house clean. I'll work on that today. Cole has had fevers most of the week, no other symptoms or problems, so he has wanted to be held ALOT. I feel sometimes like I have a growth on me...and then I look and it's a little boy. He has stuck to me like glue this week. I don't mind though! :) Anyway, the fevers seem to be subsiding, I think it's teething since he just crys when we brush his teeth this week. Now that he's feeling better he and his partner in crime are back at their mischievous ways...ornery as ever! This morning I caught them dragging their high chairs over to the refrigerator to play with magnets...not such a bad thing, but next I can see them climbing on the counter tops! Oh, well, that's good incentive for me to keep my counter tops cleaned off.
My weekly story on Marcus is that he's become my personal trainer of sorts...One day this week when I got back from the gym I was doing sit ups in the family room. I finished my first set and let out a groan. He rushed over to me and said, "Mommy, that's not how Daddy doos it!" He proceeded to tell me that I should put one leg out straight and do the sit ups to my side...That kid is a wealth of knowledge...because that hurt too! :)
On Sunday we woke up and Cole apparently grew overnight. None of his pants fit him, nor shoes...luckily he has an older brother so we went into Marcus closet and got out some shoes (which fit Cole perfectly) and I dug out some 2T pants! (Carson is still in his 12 month pants) At this rate, I figure Cole will out grow Marcus in shoe size within 6 months. It hurts to see my babies not look like babies anymore...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you are getting snow...or I mean a blizzard in April! Aren't ya glad you won't be calling SD home for much longer?!! It is way to cold here too. Love the pictures of the boys! I can't wait to hear what they will be doing (or into)next. Options are endless it looks like. Thanks for sharing.
Love you guys,
Jen C.

One Crowded House said...

I love the twinnie mischief that happens- it is hard to be mad at them when they are so darn cute.
One night Alexis and Kaya were put to bed- and then unbeknownst to us- they got into a huge tub of vaseline (I had been putting it on their chapped cheeks).... apparently they spent about a half hour- rubbing it on their faces- in each other's hair- on their bedding- it took nearly a week to get it out of their hair!