Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Town, New Haircuts

Carson being ornry
Marcus being silly
Carson
Cole
Cole and Carson
Cole
Marcus



On Friday night we took Marcus to get his hair cut. He of course said, "we go see June?" (June is our wonderful friend who usually cuts the boys hair) I had to break the news to him that we don't live close to June at all anymore, so it would be someone new. I told him that I was sure whoever it was they would be nice though too. Levi took him in and Marcus cried through the first half of it, saying I want June! I want Mommy! I want my blankie!...crazy enough he came out of there with a half decent hair cut.


Monday night we took the twins back to the same place. Cole cried all the way through his haircut, and Carson (the one who we would all vote the most likely to cry at the drop of a hat) sat there just like a little man and didn't even wimper once! His hair turned out great, however Cole's haircut was a little shorter than we asked for. But, it's hair...it will grow. Cole is making it work for now! :)


This time Levi held Cole and I held Carson while two different girls cut their hair, mainly to save time. Next time I'll be smarter and have the same girl cut the twins hair, so we keep them looking like twins as long as we can!

2 comments:

Jen M said...

The boys look so big with their new cuts! Love you --

The Borlase Bunch said...

very handsome! When they get haircuts when they are little it like instantly makes them look older, don't you think?