Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More sunshine please...




Last week we had a day or two without rain, so the boys really enjoyed getting outside and running some energy off. Even though we 've had a lot of rain the past couple of weeks it has been good to be on our summer schedule, and I've been able to get quite a bit extra done around the house that I've needed to do. This past weekend we spent in KC celebrating my Mom's birthday with her. My parents friends had a party for her on Friday night, then Saturday we took her to lunch and spent time with her. We all had a good and relaxing time. I don't have any pictures of the weekend, as I left my camera in the car and totally forgot about it.
This weekend we are looking forward to Levi's Grandpa Gayan coming in to town. He will be here for a month, so it will be good to get so much time with him. Since he lives in Arizona we don't get as much time with him as we would like. I know the whole family has really been looking forward to this.

No comments: